1. Wake up with bed-head. Look cute anyway.
2. A little morning couch-yoga to wake up.
3. Thumb sucking + Sesame Street. “Elmoooooooo” “Elmooooooooo”
4. Jake LOVES the dogs. LOVES.
5. The dogs LOVE Jake.
6. Socks were worn on hands, more than feet. Or should I say “ock!” S’s are still a little hard to say!
7. Socks are more fun than toys. “ock! ock! ock! Elmoooo! Doggyyyy”
8. Time for a swim in the dog bed, multiple times. Dakota loves it. [fav photo from the day]
9. Toys were played with. Multiple walks were taken.
10. Lunch was eaten. Scarfed! Jake loves Dr. Praegers spinach potato pancakes! “more more more”
10. Dogs were cuddled.
11. And cuddled more. Apparently kids don’t need toys. They just need socks + dog beds to make them completely happy.
12. “ni night”
13. Bed was overtaken by the monster. Then a real nap was taken.
14. Delicious, healthy, kid friendly oat bars were made. Jake loved them and you will too. Recipe coming Monday!!
15. “Ni night”
<3 The Monster