So much to say, but I’m short on time. A few things I will tell you…
- Comcast didn’t deliver our internet install box, surprise surprise – because of the holiday weekend, it should now hopefully arrive today.
- The moving-out was tiring and took about 6hrs total, with the help of our friend Ben. I helped load boxes and then cleaned while the boys puzzle-pieced everything into the slightly-to-small-22-foot-truck. Luckily they are Tetris geniuses and got it all in.
- The moving in was MUCH easier. We loaded all of the boxes in the garage, so we can empty them out 1 by 1. It’s been way less cluttered and messy looking this way. Also less overwhelming!
- Our new house is SO much better than the Denver house. I instantly felt “home.”
- Despite everything that needs to be unpacked, I feel SO much more relaxed and at ease than the whole time we were in Denver.
- I haven’t taken one photo with the dSLR in 4 days!!!
- I have photos on my point n’ shoot but forget it at home.
- My family has supplied today’s Edible Perspective :)
My mom cooked a huuuge meal for the family yesterday. Wish I was there!!!
A future food photographer in the making!
Above view. Good job mom!!
And now for a little contrast…she switched up the mat below. So proud :)
Jenna [my cousin] applying the glaze with a *mini spoon.* <3
Somehow Jenna is already in SEVENTH grade, which I cannot believe.
Seal of approval.
Hi Gram!!! :)
Grandpa, Aunt Sherie + Uncle Alan [my mom’s bro].
The monster [AJ] on the left is in TENTH grade. Ahhhhh
Hi from Dad!
Jenna + my mom
And now a message from the family, spelled out by my Aunt, Jenna + AJ. Thanks guys. Love + miss you all!!
Opening my email today, I was dying looking at these photos!!! Thank you to my awesome family for supplying today’s post. See you all soon…hopefully from internet in my own house!
I can deal without email for a few days, but being in a new town and not being able to look up where things are online, gets old fast!!
Bye for now!