Teri just posted an accent Vlog [video blog] the other day, and I thought it was super cute. I guess a lot of bloggers have done this recently. Such a fun idea. I’ve done a few other video posts that you can see here + here. :)
I sort of failed at the question part of the game, haha. I couldn’t remember how I say certain things!
Here is the list so you can follow along. I’ve actually changed the way I say quite a few words since college and now I think the old way I used to say things is really funny!
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
Added on: Pillow, Toothpick, Milk, Eggs
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house? TP’ing
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball? I don’t know!
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called? Soda, but I used to say POP!
- What do you call gym shoes? I totally say Tennis Shoes, but forgot to answer this in the video. Sneakers is a really weird word. Although when I say it, I say Tennuhshoes, like it’s one word. Calling all workout type shoes, tennis shoes really make no sense at all!
- What do you say to address a group of people? Hey guys!
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs? Daddy long legs
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket? grocery cart!
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? LOL…I had to google this!!! Sun Shower!
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with? remote! I think a lot of my family calls it a “clicker.” haha ;)