Just popping in for a quick hello this morning and an awesome summer giveaway!
Stonyfield offered to send me their “Summer in a Box,” as a way to kick off one of their latest products…
Organic Frozen Yogurt Bars!!
While I have yet to try them, I have been impressed with Stonyfield’s frozen yogurts, so I know these are going to be delicious.
Along with two coupons for free boxes of their yogurt bars, you will also win some other awesome products.
- 2 coupons for a box of Stonyfield organic dipped yogurt bars
- can’t wait to find these + try them out!
- 1 coupon for Uncle Matt’s Organic Lemonade + Juices
- love their no pulp OJ!
- Tom’s of Maine, Beautiful Earth Deodorant
- While this bar smells completely amazing, it didn’t work for me at all. It felt a bit gummy/sticky under my arms and didn’t do it’s job. I still have the best luck with my homemade deodorant!
- Tom’s of Maine, Daily Moisture Body Bar
- I loved this bar of soap! It’s silky smooth on your skin and feels very moisturizing. It also has a nice light scent.
- Tom’s of Main, Simply White toothpaste
- This toothpaste has a fabulous minty taste and foams up quite a bit. However, I’m still stuck on Himalaya Organique Toothpaste. We’ve been using it for 2 years now and love it.
- Badger, After Sun Balm
- I absolutely love all of the Badger products I’ve tried. They make great moisturizing balms that help me through the dry Colorado winters! This after sun balm has a calming lavender scent and feels great on the skin.
- Dr. Hauschka, Melissa Day Cream
- This cream feels nice + light on the skin and has a quite potent lemony scent. My skin definitely felt smoother than after using my typical Aveeno lotion, but the scent was a tad strong for me. This 1oz tube typically sells for $40 and is said to last about 3 months!!!
What a great package of products, right??
To Enter: Leave a comment below telling me the what your favorite natural/organic beauty products are. If you haven’t ever tried one, tell me which you’re most excited to try from this bundle!
Giveaway ends: Monday, 12am EST
Off to enjoy the day! Might be back later with a super fun Friday recap!!