I told you I was going to top breakfast with one of the coconut butter cups and that was no lie. And as expected, it was delicious.
What’s in the bowl? 1/4c oats + 1/4c oat bran + 1/2 banana + 1T chia seeds + 1t cinnamon + water + milk + more milk on top + 1 coconut butter cup
Coffee with half + half on the side. Always.
I rarely by cereal. Like, once every 2-3 months at the most. Ever since making popped amaranth I have little desire to buy boxed cereal. However, these peanut butter panda puffs are my weakness. I blame my mom for this purchase. She was in town, loves the panda puffs as much as I do, and found that the bag was on sale and much cheaper than the measly sized box.
Thanks mom…I think?
Every time I pass through the kitchen, I end up with a fistful [or three] in my mouth.
My cupboards are in dire need of some spring cleaning. Anyone else? But the drawers + doors still close with no protruding objects, so that task can wait.
After about 8 months, 3 mile walks 6x/week, and wearing them practically everywhere else, my New Balance Minimus shoes finally bit the dust. I still love my Vibram 5 Fingers for walking, but wanted to give a different minimalist shoe a chance and I absolutely love these. I highly recommend them!
So I replaced them with the most obnoxious color I could find.
Okay, so the full story is that I bought them at REI because I had a gift card and a 20% off coupon. They only had two color choices but the savings was worth it!
Pair them with my hot pink running [or walking, in my case] shorts and I should probably win a style award.
I’m still going strong with the at home gym in our tiny office. It’s frustrating at times because of the size, but it works + is saving us money. I think I owe you an update on my workout routine sometime soon!
Kenna’s tale never stops wagging. Just say her name and it’s thumping on the floor.
Happiest dog ever.
Sadly, this is the state of our vegetable garden.
A few weeks ago, Chris built, stained, and painted us a fancy cornhole set. Please tell me you’ve played this before! We are addicted and play almost every night.
It’s Thursday. Tell me something about your week!
- My recipe page has been updated. FYI – the “recipes” tab is a drop down menu not a direct link. I’m hoping to start entering my recipes into Recipage soon, but for now you can access them “by title” under the “recipes” menu.
- I’m about halfway through reinserting 30 posts worth of photos that were lost during the blog move. Oy.
- If you’re not up to date with my new feed, this is it: http://feeds.feedburner.com/EdiblePerspective
- I had a section titled “other pages” on the right sidebar but just moved it to the top and changed the name to “extras.” It’s also a dropdown menu.
- If you haven’t check out my About + FAQ pages since the blog move, they were completely updated.