I typically don’t have the best luck at thrift stores. Once in awhile I come back with an exciting find but 90% of the time I walk away empty handed. Maybe it’s my lack of patience when sifting through stacks + stacks of old kitchen items, never expecting to find anything.
Yes, that is probably it.
Well today I gave myself a few extra minutes to search and ended up having a bit of luck. Go figure!
And now I’d like to share what I found.
- an oblong platter, which I’ve been wanting to find
- square salad-sized plates [very heavy duty!], which I’ve also been on the hunt for
- a minty green muffin tin with some wear + tear, just for fun
- you see, I have this obsession with mugs…
- a vintage sifter, which was my most exciting find of the day
I plan to display this on a wall in our kitchen with a few other items. I’ll reveal the wall when the project is complete!
With a grand total of……
And now I can’t get the stupid grin off my face for these super thrifty finds! I love a good deal.
pssst! Another new post on my photo blog today!
My cousin AJ is a SENIOR! This was my first senior portrait session and my first time shooting a guy solo. AJ was such a good sport and has a fantastic sense of humor which was a big help!