I may look happy here, but don’t let that smile fool you. Somehow today turned into “to-do” and “errand” day. I wasn’t putting these errands off, but all of a sudden things piled up. Not my favorite type of day.
Do I look a little tired? I am.
errands to complete:
- bike store – wheel needed to be trued
- post office – sold chris’s Vibrams to someone in Sweden for $60!! [they didn’t fit his feet right]
- Sears – weed whacker problems
- eye doctor –
- scored 2 pairs of trial contacts ~$15 savings
- free eye drops + solution ~$8 savings
- Target – TP, razors, etc
- Natural Grocers – groceries!!
- best deal – Garden for Life Raw Protein [my fav!!] on sale for $22 and I had $5 off coupons – bought 2 containers fro $17/piece!
- Whole Foods – groceries
- bank – cash check
Tack on 5 annoying phone calls that had to be made this morning as well.
Weed whacker. Need to head back to Sears with the battery pack to return this. They couldn’t fix it.
Dakota investigating the goods.
Then I opened the front door, and a lovely veggie box was waiting for me!! This HUGE box of goods came from Door to Door Organics and it happens to all be LOCAL + organic produce. DTD is in many other locations beyond Colorado, so definitely check them out!!
Don’t be deceived, this is only the first layer of veggies.
- green leaf lettuce
- green onions
- rainbow chard
- HUGE head of napa cabbage!!
I’ve actually never used napa cabbage before, so this should be fun!
However, there is a slight problem. This is my current veggie drawer. It’s packed full! Time to start pickling the banana peppers + cucumbers and freezing the kale if need be.
A huge thanks to Door to Door for supplying me with all this local veggie goodness!!
And now I feast on a cantaloupe and then pass out in exhaustion.
Greens for dinner!