1. We need new windshield wiper blades. They decided to fail on the way to the mountains at 5:30am. Perfect timing!
2. Mountain mornings are some of my favorite. I hate the waking up at 5am, but I love the mountain sunrises. So peaceful. Even when it’s only 4 degrees.
3. We finally got a powder day. Eight fresh inches of powder, which is actually not that much! Mountain snowfall has been unusually low.
4. Powder days make your legs burn. I love it.
5. Copper Mountain is pretty fantastic.
6. Can’t wait until the back bowls open up!
7. After mountain coffee. Tastes so good.
8. I love snowboarding.
9. I have no food to show you.
10. Come back later today and I will have food to show you. Most likely something with apricots. Because apparently it’s National Apricot Day. Now who wouldn’t want to celebrate that?