Smoked Paprika Roasted Almonds
- 4c raw almonds
- 1T safflower oil
- 1t salt [plus more to sprinkle on at end]
- 1T smoked paprika [found it at Costco]
- 1/4-1/2t cayenne
- 1/2t garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 300*
- In a large bowl combine almonds + oil. Stir well to coat.
- Combine all other ingredients and stir well.
- On a baking sheet [line with parchment for less mess] distribute almonds evenly.
- Bake 30min, stirring once halfway through.
- Sprinkle with salt, just after taking out of the oven.
- Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
*I used 1/4t cayenne and then sprinkled more in the bowl. This left the almonds with a mild heat. Test before cooking for desired level of heat.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!