One of our favorite simple dinner nights.
- whole wheat tortilla + sauce + fresh mozz + oregano
- whole wheat tortilla + sauce + fresh mozz + oregano + Field Roast Mexican chipotle grain sausage
- whole wheat tortilla + sauce + buffalo sauce + jalapenos + broccoli + oregano
- spinach salads + veggies + hemp oil/balsamic/apple cider vinegar
- brown rice tortilla + sauce + broccoli + roasted red pepper + broccoli + mushrooms
- brown rice tortilla + sauce + fresh mozz + fresh basil [haven’t killed it yet!]
- fancy wine
Perfectly crispy tortilla pizza cooking method?
- Heat oven to broil.
- On a pizza pan or on the oven rack [with foil below], broil both sides of the tortilla until crisped. Be careful not to burn!!
- Set oven to 400*/bake
- Add a nice light coating of sauce + toppings.
- Bake for about 5min, until cheese is melty and toppings are slightly cooked.
- Turn oven to broil for 1-3min until cheese is bubbly.
- They didn’t eat tortilla pizzas, but they wanted to say hello.
Off to the farmers market in the AM!