While you’re sipping on your morning cup o’ joe, tea, hot cocoa, smoothie, OJ, water, prune juice, or what have you, here are some things to check out.
1] This vegan recipe for apples with salty caramel from V.K. Rees Photography, looks 100% devour-able. Medjool dates are magical.
2] Check out this edible sculpture garden, a community in Ethiopia is constructing from old plastic water jugs.
3] 5 Things You Should Buy at Costco – chocolate truffles here I come!
4] Health Benefits of Coconut Oil – I am coconut oil obsessed.
5] Cholesterol & Eggs: How Many Eggs Can You Eat Per Day? – I’ve been trying to research this topic a lot lately, as you know I am an egg fanatic.
6] This social media comparison using donuts is amazing.
9] And in case you need something to sip on, try this! It’s my go-to nighttime beverage. Well, it’s either this or wine.
If I don’t make my own, this is my almond milk of choice.
Local, raw honey is where it’s at.
If you know what’s good for you, you’ll stay outta’ my jar!
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1.5 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Heat the milk until simmering.
- Whisk or froth in the cocoa powder + honey.
I like mine super chocolaty and slightly sweet. Adjust as desired.
- twitter: so #sleepy going to bed
- facebook: i’m sleepy, time for bed
- foursquare: this is where I sleep
- instagram: doesn’t my bed look comfy?
- linkedin: i’m totally skilled at sleeping
- pinterest: here are my favorite pajamas from anthropologie
Like recipes, posts can be inspired by people too. So, this post was inspired + adapted from Jessica.