While you’re sipping on your morning cup o’ joe, tea, hot cocoa, smoothie, OJ, water, prune juice, or what have you, here are some things to check out.
1] This vegan recipe for apples with salty caramel from V.K. Rees Photography, looks 100% devour-able. Medjool dates are magical.
2] Check out this edible sculpture garden, a community in Ethiopia is constructing from old plastic water jugs.
3] 5 Things You Should Buy at Costco – chocolate truffles here I come!
4] Health Benefits of Coconut Oil – I am coconut oil obsessed.
5] Cholesterol & Eggs: How Many Eggs Can You Eat Per Day? – I’ve been trying to research this topic a lot lately, as you know I am an egg fanatic.
6] This social media comparison using donuts is amazing.
9] And in case you need something to sip on, try this! It’s my go-to nighttime beverage. Well, it’s either this or wine.
If I don’t make my own, this is my almond milk of choice.
Local, raw honey is where it’s at.
If you know what’s good for you, you’ll stay outta’ my jar!
Seriously. Raw, unfiltered, honey is good stuff.
- 1c milk of choice
- 1.5T unsweetened cooca powder
- 1t raw honey
- Heat the milk until simmering.
- Whisk or froth in the cocoa powder + honey.
I like mine super chocolaty and slightly sweet. Adjust as desired.
- twitter: so #sleepy going to bed
- facebook: i’m sleepy, time for bed
- foursquare: this is where I sleep
- instagram: doesn’t my bed look comfy?
- linkedin: i’m totally skilled at sleeping
- pinterest: here are my favorite pajamas from anthropologie
Like recipes, posts can be inspired by people too. So, this post was inspired + adapted from Jessica.