Since you are now all masters in grilling corn, I thought I would pass along my latest recipe.
Rosemary + garlic = a forever winning combination
Slathered on corn, with a little oil, salt + pepper…
…then mash some butter with the extra herbs…
…spread with herbed butter + start crunching.
Rosemary Garlic Salted Corn
- 1T fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2T sunflower oil
- 1T garlic, minced
- s+p to taste
- butter [opt]
- Preheat your grill to med-high.
- Peel the corn husk down [but don’t pull off] + shuck the strings.
- Mix rosemary, garlic, oil + s/p together.
- Rub onto corn and even on some of the husks.
- Pull the husk back up around the corn.
- Grill ~9-12min, rotating 3-4x.
- Mix butter into the herb mixture bowl + spread on corn if desired. Add more s+p to taste.
Now, off with the huz for a blue skies bike ride!