- Out of town guests love a hot breakfast accompanied by multiple nut butters.
- I love cooking for out of town guests.
- Behind the scenes tours at New Belgium Brewery are pretty rad. Especially when you’re good friends with the guy giving the tour.
- New Belgium reminds me of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The only thing missing are the everlasting gobstoppers.
- Steamboat Springs, Colorado is magical. And breathtaking. And makes me feel like I’m dreaming. Pinch me.
- Snowboarding through trees in knee-deep powder = my happy place.
- Bright colored ski jackets are where it’s at.
- After a full day on the slopes your stomach will turn into a bottomless pit. Cooking a taco feast with friends is the only answer to that problem.
- Things are good. No, wait. They are pretty freaking great.
- Tomorrow there will be cake.
Friday’s giveaway winner will be announced shortly. With a side of cake.